Welcome to ACCT!
Thank you for your interest in applying to American College of Commerce and Technology.
Please see below information and requirements for Domestic, International and Transfer student admission.
For special assistance or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the tabs below to get information on the admission requirements.
- Fully completed and signed ACCT Application form
- Nonrefundable Application fee $50
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Undergraduate Certificate
- A copy of Identification document (driver license, ID card, copy of green card for residents)
- Fully completed and signed ACCT Application form.
- Nonrefundable Application fee $60.
- High School/ Bachelors/ Master's Degree transcript/Diploma/Certificate.
The office of Admissions will accept: Photocopies of Original Academic documents (Notarized).
- Note: All transcripts and related academic documents issued in language
other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Result TOEFL Test 500 (paper based),
173 (computer - based), or 61 (internet - based) and 6.0 (IELTS).
- Copy of International Passport ID page.
- Financial Affidavit of Support Form (signed by the student or his/her sponsor).
- Demonstrate financial Support:
- Current Bank Statement (not older than 6 months) showing a Minimum Balance of $14,500
- Affidavit Of Support (If you Have Sponsor)
- Dependent - $5,500 (Spouse) & $3,500 (Per Child)
Students transferring to ACCT from another institution must also provide:
- Graduate Transcript (If already started classes in another college and
may want us to transfer some credits from the previous college.)
- Nonrefundable Application fee $50.
Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of language
proficiency by at least one of the following:
- TOEFL test score of 550(paper-based), 213 (computer based) or 60 (internet based) and 6.0 (IELTS);
- Satisfactory completion of a college level post secondary education
program or higher in which the language of instruction was English;
- Completion of English as a Second Language (ESL) course(s) taken at an
English speaking postsecondary institution.
For further information contact Office of Admissions
803 West Broad St, Suite 100
Falls Church, VA 22046
Phone: (703) 942 6200
Fax: (703) 942 8791